LAST UPDATED: 10th January 2023
- Company (also referred to as either “the company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) refers to CGEye Limited.
- Service refers to the Website, www.cgeyeltd.com,
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
Collection of Personal Data:
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact and/or identify you.
This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, including house name/number, city and postal code
- Usage Data
As you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
Usage Data and Device Information:
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service, which includes certain information about your device.
This may include, but is not limited to:
- Information about your web browser IP address
- Browser type
- Browser version
- The pages of the site that you visit
- The time spent on visited site pages
- Unique device identifiers
When using the site, we also collect information about the device in use. This includes certain information about your device, including the type of device, mobile device unique ID, your IP address, mobile operating system, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Cookies and Tracking:
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies (or browser cookies) are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use our service. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files, which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons are small electronic files that may be used by certain sections of our service and within our emails. This allows the Company, for example, to count users who have visited website pages, opened an email and for other related website statistics.
Use of Personal Data:
When you make an enquiry through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, address, email address, and phone number.
Additionally, we may use this information for:
- Provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service
- Manage your account, giving you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user
- Communicate with you by email, telephone, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication
- Provide you with news, and general information about other goods, services and events that are similar to those that you have already enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- Other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends and to evaluate and improve our service, products, marketing, and your experience
Sharing of Personal Information:
We may also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Behavioural Advertising and Marketing:
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
Retention of Data:
We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
Security of Your Personal Data:
The security of your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no methods of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Whilst we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.